Water is Life

Ministry of Environment and Water adopts a decimal strategy to enhance the water policy and improve the efficiency of water demand management

The Ministry of Environment and Water in UAE has adopted a range of initiatives and operational activities within a decimal strategic plan 2011-2021 to preserve water resources,

Let's Save our Water We All Can Make a Difference

There are more than 6 billion people to feed on the planet today and another 2 billion are expected to join by 2050. Statistics say that each of us drinks from 2 to 4 liters of water every day,

Dubai Municipality is Monitoring and Predicting Coastal and Environmental Changes

Determining the clear vision of Dubai Government to initiate developing, ambitious and exceptional projects has been the motivation for all the associations and authorities working in Dubai to outline the goals towards making Dubai a worldwide model

Water Contamination and Human Health

Water which is considered the basic rule of life can be a danger to human health when exposed to contamination, it becomes in this case a mode of transmition of diseases, and the transmitted diseases by drinking water are usually in the form of Pandemic Outbreak infects a large number of people.

Blue Flag in the UAE

f you are a beach or marina lover, you may noticed recently the word "Blue Flag"and it will not be surprising that the first thing come to your mind what is Blue Flag? The Blue Flag is a voluntary eco-label awarded to approximately 50,000 beaches and marinas in 46 countries across Europe

Smart Irrigation Systems

Managing water resources in agricultural applications with integrated solutions that control the entire process is an innovative concept. Specific solutions for irrigation are required to maximize energy efficiency and to optimize water usage.

Save Water by Safe Water Storage

n the Emirate of Dubai- A modern city of safe potable water, it has always been a top priority of the government to provide the public with the best available services which are enjoyed around the globe. Water has been one of the top agenda as well.

Investing in all our futures with the world's most energy efficient range of home appliances.

Home Appliances are integral part of our daily life today. For example, 99,7% of German households own a refrigerator and 96,4% a washing machine.

Eutrophication in Shallow Lakes and Water Dams

Eutrophication is popularly defined as enrichment of water in lakes, reservoirs and water dams by inorganic plant nutrients especially compounds of nitrogen and phosphorus

Water Availability and Climate Change

The vast majority of the Earth's water resources are salt water, with only 2.5% being fresh water. Approximately 70% of the fresh water available on the planet is frozen in the icecaps of Antarctica and Greenland leaving the remaining 30% (equal to only 0.7% of total water resources worldwide) available for consumption.

Water Foot Print

We live in a watery world, with the average American lifestyle fueled by nearly 2,000 gallons of water a day.
Website Design by Traffic